February 25, 2012

Independent Component 1


L
"I, Johannes Solomon, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work."

I:
In order to complete my 30 hours, my brother was trained to become a better basketball player. He attends a training session at 24 Hour Fitness but was not doing so well. His coach gave me the opportunity to train him outside of the class. When he sees improvement, he recognizes them and praises my brother for his them. I read articles on coaching and training in order to help my brother. 

A:
In order to manage a 24 Hour Fitness, you must have personal trainers who are professionally taught to help out members. Although I was not able to get service learning to be a personal trainer because of age and credentials, I was able to train my younger brother in a sport he loves but has trouble with.

No comments:

Post a Comment