October 4, 2011

Second Interview Questions

Q. I know that in order to work at 24 Hour Fitness, one must be above the age of 18. Does that mean I will not be doing my service learning here?

Q. My main focus during my service learning is watching you manage this business. Will it be a hassle to have me following you around all day?

Q. Can you teach me how to create a business plan?

Q. Is there any type of waiver or agreement that can be signed to allow me to work/ volunteer at 24 Hour Fitness, even though I am one year below the requirement?

Q. Some days seem more stressful than others when you are on the job. Like a doctor, you never know when there might be a day were you have a lot of work on your hands. What precautions do you take when you realize that "today is going to be a long day"?

No comments:

Post a Comment