October 4, 2011

Senior Project Presentation 1


Objective: The students will learn what a manager’s main roles are in a business.
Procedure: First, I will begin with an introduction of why I chose my topic and my best resource for help. Second, I will ask questions regarding whether or not students have an understanding of business in general or not. Third, I will begin to use my binder prop to help my audience understand the main roles of a manager in a business. Then, I will ask a few more questions. Last, I will exit out in theater format.
Check for Understanding:
                What are the main roles of a business manager?
·         Investigate the economic conditions
·         Conduct extensive market research
·         Prepare a detailed business plan
·         Adopt a team approach
·         Understand the skills and qualities you bring to your business.
What is the difference between economics, business, and accounting?
·         Economics is the social science that analyzes the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
·         A business is an organization engaged in the trade of goods, services, or both to consumers.
·         Accountancy is the process of communicating financial information about a business entity to users such as shareholders and managers.
Resources/ Materials: I will bring candy for those who answer questions in order to motivate the audience to give feedback. My prop will be a binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment